Poleair Technical – Building Maintenance
At Poleair Technical we offer both industrial and commercial maintenance services for HVAC and refrigeration systems including boilers and chillers. Proper maintenance will reduce the risk of breakdown and decrease costs over a system’s lifespan. Our maintenance services are designed to keep your system running safely and efficiently.
Commercial, Industrial & HVAC Maintenance
At Poleair Technical Inc. we believe in our role of routine maintenance of the entire HVAC Thermal System. Well maintained systems last longer and reduce energy cost as well as make for a more reliable system when you need it most. That is why Poleair Technical Inc. customizes our Preventative Maintenance Plan to meet the individual needs of our clients.
Benefits of routine HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- Efficiency: The additional energy cost of running an air conditioning system with low refrigerant, dirty condenser, dirty air filters can cost more than the annual cost of the Maintenance Program. Boilers and other gas heating equipment needs to be set up and be tested to confirm proper operating and efficiency.
- Reliability: A preventative maintenance program can not guarantee that there will not be any failures. However it is a proven fact that routine maintenance greatly reduces the risk of breakdown during peak times. Worn or failing parts are replaced in a proactive manner, reducing cost and improving reliability. Heating and Air Conditioning typically will fail in the peak conditions when you need it most and service companies are at their busiest time.
- Convenience: Poleair Technical Inc. maintains HVAC records in our computerized system and all planned maintenance is professionally planned and completed. Poleair also maintains a record of all your HVAC equipment service history and filter requirements.
- Priority service in case of system failure
- 24 hour/365 day emergency service
- Extended equipment life
- Minimal down time
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Reduced operating cost
- Peace of mind (safe operation)
- Commercial, Industrial, Institutional Air Conditioning and Heating
- Process/Production air conditioning or heating
- Boilers and combustion equipment
- All chillers
- Refrigeration, commercial, institutional, industrial
- Computer room HVAC systems
- Building Automation
- Scientific equipment
- Ventilation systems
- Sheet metal fabrication installation
For a complete list of our maintenance services or to discuss a customized maintenance agreement for your business, please contact us to book an appointment.